Friday: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. – Sunday: 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hosted by the parishioners of Saint Mary Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church of Pawtucket, all recipes are homemade and carefully prepared to reflect Middle Eastern entrées, side dishes and desserts as they were meant to be experienced.
With no admission fee, we look forward to making our 44th annual event a delicious and fun experience, whether it is your first visit or return visit.
Example of our many offerings
- Combo Plate: 1 Sfeeha, 1 Kibbee, 5 Grape Leaves, Rice, Syrian Bread, and Yogurt
- Kabab Combo: 2 Kabab, 1 Kibbee, 5 Grape Leaves, Rice, and Syrian Bread
- Kibbee Plate: 3 Kibbee, Rice, Green Beans, Syrian Bread, and Yogurt
- Kabab Plate: 4 Kabab, Rice, Green Beans, and Syrian Bread
- Sfeeha Plate: 2 Sfeeha, Rice, and Yogurt
- Hummus and Syrian bread
- Our Famous Cashews
- Pickle Turnip
Our Famous Home-Made Pastry will be available for purchase